donderdag 24 september 2015

Chex Mix Original & Cheddar flavor

Today I'm writing a small review about 2 flavors of Chex Mix, Original & Cheddar. This is a product from America and their site shows that they have 21(!!!) different flavors including JalapeƱo cheddar, Caramel crunch, Cookies & Cream and more. They both sell savory and sweet flavors which is great! A lot of different flavors.


The first flavor that I tried was the traditional one. The bag looks kind of dull, something you really do expect for a traditional flavor I guess?


You have a few different shapes like pillows, triangles, and other shapes. The pretzel ones tasted very bland, it almost tasted as if there was no salt in them at all, I didn't really like them. The rest was okay though! I liked the pillow-shaped crisps the most because they had a lot of flavor to them, and they had a lovely crunch to them aswell. The rest was okay, I think the traditional flavor was mostly salty and with some other type of seasoning in them, but I couldn't really figure out the taste of it.


The second bag was the Chex Mix Cheddar flavor. The bag was very orange-ish colored and had a picture of cheddar cheese on the front.


These crisps had more of an orange-ish color to them. I personally dislike cheese but I somehow always seem to like products with cheese-powder rather than fresh cheese. These crisps were the same as traditional, the pretzel being boring and bland again. But the cheddar flavor on the other shapes was great! There was alot of powder on the pillow shaped crisps which made it very cheesy but great to eat if you're in a savory mood. I prefer these assorted wheat/corn crisps over a bag of potato chips any day. 



Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more awesome food reviews.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten