zondag 30 augustus 2015

Kracie Sea Animal DIY Gummy Kit


A few days ago I got to make the Kracie sea creature/ocean world gummy DIY kit! I did it in the evening so sorry if the pictures aren't as good as usual!

The packaging looks very cute, with a dolphin, clownfish and a turtle. The packet contained the following items:



A little tray with the shapes of a whale, angelfish, starfish and some sort of sea worm. It also contained a tiny fork.


Three powder packets. You pour the white package's powder into the little tray on the left site where it shows so you make the special water to pour over the powder that you put in the gummy shapes. The blue and red powders are the flavors that you put into the tray with the animal shapes.


A little foil sheet that has a cute image on it where you can lay the gummies on! They come in four different pictures I believe.


I chose to do it the easy way and just make it one whole color except for the sea-worm ish thing. I had fun evening out the powder and it even was calming in a way. 



You really see the powder changing color when you put the special water on the soon-to-be gummies! You should let them sit for about two minutes and try to softly get them out of the tray with the tiny fork that was included with the kit. I didn't have any problems removing the whale and angelfish but my sea worm broke and the starfish didn't really want to get removed either!





I made these gummies two times, the second time somewhat more successful. The powder kept sticking to the bottom the first time so it has a white powdery look to the first gummies, but the second batch looked alot better! I mean, a whale with a blue body and red tail is awesome, right? 

The gummies had a nice taste to them aswell. The red gummy was grape flavored and the blue gummy was more of a Ramune flavor. I liked the blue gummies the most because I'm a huge fan of Ramune. This kit was really fun to make and very easy too!

Stay tuned for more reviews later this week! ^^

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten